Adria Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adria Guild

Adria guild forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Elemental shaman application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hurm

Elemental shaman application Empty
PostSubject: Elemental shaman application   Elemental shaman application Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 6:57 pm

Hi there everyone. My name is Herman and I'm from holland. Im 20 years young (cough) and I'm a wow addict, yes I am..

So heres a bit information about my character and such. HF reading.

Character name: Hermster (Shaman) Hermy (mage and alt)
Instance keyed: Kara attunent. Got all heroic keys.

My game experience:
Well pre-tbc I raided alot wif my mage. Did full MC/ZG/BWL/NAXX. Nowadays I mostly play on my shaman and ive done kara/ssc/tk/za:(first boss only tho). Now and then I play my mage but i just cant be arsed to play since ive allready done that 2 years in a row clown

I dont really have any friends in Adria i know off. That might be because of the fact I transfered about 2 months ago to korlagg so, dont know anyone besides the ones i played wif pre tbc on korlagg. I just did go Arca with elrad tho, and he seems like a nice lad. And ive talked a bit with him about progress and concerning certain class specs if they are allowed to raid yes/no.

So, why do i choose Adria over any other guild? Well urm, because i dont really know anything about korlagg guilds besides the one im in now (aurora reborn).

Reason for me to leave AR: Well mostly because Im not allowed to raid elemental. Ive been raiding resto spec since i hit level 70 and thats a few weeks after tbc hit the fan. So i chose to spec elemental since im quite sick and tired of healing. That might be the reason why i lack certain elemental gear. But if wanted, i could go resto for a while till i collect more elemental gear and then spec elemental?. I dont mind at all, as long as im not being forced into any spec. Since well....anyone wanna pay my montly fee?

Greetings teh hurm.

Hopefully ill be seeing the lot of you ingame =)

Hurm out
Back to top Go down
Blood

PostSubject: Re: Elemental shaman application   Elemental shaman application Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 7:01 pm

Hey mate, i would like to link both sets if possible .

And if possible to contact me ingame.

We only force people into a pve specc , just so you are warned.. We wan't progress, not in pvp, but in pve, therefore we misslike when people is bringing PvP speccs into Gruul or above ..

But have a chat with me , and lets work something out Smile

- Blood
Back to top Go down
Hurm

PostSubject: Gear link -.-   Elemental shaman application Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 7:01 pm

goddamn armory aint working for me sorry
And youll most likely see my elemental gear, but ive also got a resto set so dont worry

hurm out
Back to top Go down
Legia

Legia

PostSubject: Re: Elemental shaman application   Elemental shaman application Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 4:27 pm

I like this guy !! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elemental shaman application   Elemental shaman application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elemental shaman application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Adria Guild :: Adria Public Forums :: Adria Recruitment-
Jump to: