Adria Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adria Guild

Adria guild forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

i would like to join Adria - TRIAL GRANTED!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hunterus

i would like to join Adria - TRIAL GRANTED! Empty
PostSubject: i would like to join Adria - TRIAL GRANTED!   i would like to join Adria - TRIAL GRANTED! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 9:45 pm

About your character

Nickname: Hunterus

class: Hunter

talents: Beast Mastery specced, willing to respecc if required

gear:

Other:

Information we wish to know about you:

Sex: Male

Nationality: Finnish

Playing schedules: I play usually 2 hours a day from Monday to thursday, from friday evening to sunday evenings i play uite much so I can raid 4-5 hours.

Previous guilds: Before TBC: i was first in Omnes Mortales Sunt which was a Molten Core rading Guild. It unfortunately disbanded. then I joined Finland. I was kicked because one of my addons wasn't working properly >.< . After Finland, I joined Corpse Run.
After TBC: When i reched level 70 I still was in Corpse Run. I quitted corpse run to join Northern Lights because i had a few friends there. Now i am willing to leave it because many people have left the guild to join other guilds, eventually Adria (Mikaaku, Korsto, nicofinland, brutaforce)and Northern Lights doesn't have enough people to raid even karazhan anymore.

Friends:Some of my guildmates joined Adria (Mikaaku, Korsto, nicofinland...) and told me Adria was a friendly guild which was raiding Karazhan and Gruul

MMO history: I used to play Runescape and Battlefront 2, but some real life friends told me that World of Warcraft was an awesome game which had the same bases as Battlefront 2; like playing together to get better.

Other:

Additional Information:

I think World of Warcraft is a game in which it is important to be in a guild, to have firends and enjoy playing together.
I used to be Marksmanship specced but Beast Mastery appears to have become the best specc for PvE and PvP after TBC was released. I got on hunter forums and asked my hunter friends about what specc would be the best for raiding, most of them agreed on the fact that Beast Mastery was better. and I enjoy the fact that i can grind / PvP and PvE well with that specc because my pet tanks better and according to my damage meter i did more damage with my beast Mastery specc than with Marksmanship specc.
I don't think I have a real lack of gear but it can always be improved and i enjoy raiding.
I expect from Adria to simply be a friendly raiding guild Very Happy thank you for reading this, I hope my post convinced you.
Back to top Go down
Billkinz

PostSubject: First of all, nice apply...   i would like to join Adria - TRIAL GRANTED! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 10:44 am

Hello, I thank you for have taken the time to perform this apply.

- I personally think that we are in need of more hunters that's active and dedicated to raid and make progress with us. So you got my vouche if your classleader agree's.

- But I looked at your armory link, and I noticed a lot of sockets missing to be filled with gems, and your beastmastery specc is maybe to be discussed wether it's more PvP oriented then PvE oriented.

/Regards Billkinz - Raidleader / Officer of Adria

P.S. Good luck on the apply mate!
Back to top Go down
Hunterus

PostSubject: about apply   i would like to join Adria - TRIAL GRANTED! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 7:51 pm

Yes, I will socket my gems but I have been waiting for afirend who is Jewelcrafter to make me gems but he hasn't sent em to me,

I can change specc if required so I hope I can join

Hunterus- 70 Nelf Huntress
Back to top Go down
ExCir0

ExCir0

PostSubject: Re: i would like to join Adria - TRIAL GRANTED!   i would like to join Adria - TRIAL GRANTED! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 2:10 am

beast mastery is rlly good for raiding.. so i dont think u have to respecc that. perhaps i need to change a bit.. but all the top hunters in the top guilds are BM spececd (including me, not that imma top hunter X_x )
Back to top Go down
Billkinz

PostSubject: Re: i would like to join Adria - TRIAL GRANTED!   i would like to join Adria - TRIAL GRANTED! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 10:27 am

ExCir0 wrote:
beast mastery is rlly good for raiding.. so i dont think u have to respecc that. perhaps i need to change a bit.. but all the top hunters in the top guilds are BM spececd (including me, not that imma top hunter X_x )

Exciro, we have classleaders who will decide that Razz
Back to top Go down
Billkinz

PostSubject: Re: i would like to join Adria - TRIAL GRANTED!   i would like to join Adria - TRIAL GRANTED! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 10:29 am

Hunterus wrote:
Yes, I will socket my gems but I have been waiting for afirend who is Jewelcrafter to make me gems but he hasn't sent em to me,

I can change specc if required so I hope I can join

Hunterus- 70 Nelf Huntress

- About your specc, it's nothing different more then that you need to
speak with your classleader about what he finds most fitting for the
raid.

/Spoke to Alustriell yesterday, there was a Spot open.

Feel free to message: Legia, Billkinz, Fizzban, Baracan, Alustriell for a invite as trial.

Trial Granted!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i would like to join Adria - TRIAL GRANTED!   i would like to join Adria - TRIAL GRANTED! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i would like to join Adria - TRIAL GRANTED!
Page 1 of 1