Adria Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adria Guild

Adria guild forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

¤¤Lontallo 70, balance druid - TRIAL GRANTED!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lontallo

¤¤Lontallo 70, balance druid - TRIAL GRANTED! Empty
PostSubject: ¤¤Lontallo 70, balance druid - TRIAL GRANTED!   ¤¤Lontallo 70, balance druid - TRIAL GRANTED! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 2:01 pm

Hey Adria!

Character name: Lontallo
Player age: 23
Player nationality: Netherlands
Class: Druid (balance)
Instance Keyed (TBC instances): all heroic keys

Equipment and Talents link:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kor%27gall&n=Lontallo
Talents: 58/0/3

Pve gear:
Windhawk set
T4 head and shoulders
Kara main and off-hand

Pvp gear:
Merciless Head and pants
Gladiator Shoulders and Hands
All epic honor rewards

Game experience and history:
Since last patch i migrated from Shadowmoon. Played in a guild Living Legends for a long time. Have allways been the moonkin in this guild even before TBC Smile Allways loved to play in that guild cause of there respect for players, but because of the massive upcoming Russians many officers left earlier migrations. So LL fell and i started to focus on pvp for a while. The next migration i moved to Kor'gall with some rl friends.

In LL i was active and raided 3-4 times a week. We cleared Kara, Gruul and first boss in the Eye.

Why balance druid?
Being balance since lvl 10. Very Happy Before TBC balance weren't that good at pve so i did a lot of pvp till the LL guild was made. I think that every class is good if you play it right and im best in balance spec.

Any friends in Adria who can say good things about you?
Played an heroic with the priest officer (srry cant remember his name) :S

Why do you choose Adria over any other guild on Kor'Gall?
To be honest i dont know anymore then written on the forum and what if heard so far, but I think its a serious and fun guild that is active and focusing for Gruul or higher instances. Im looking for that kind of guild cause i have done a lot of Kara runs in the past.

I hope that i gave you some good info and i hope to get a serious respond Very Happy. If you need any more info your welcome to ask Smile Pls do keep in mind that this is an application for a balance druid and not to let me switch for feral or resto..

Greetz Lontallo
Back to top Go down
Legia

Legia

¤¤Lontallo 70, balance druid - TRIAL GRANTED! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ¤¤Lontallo 70, balance druid - TRIAL GRANTED!   ¤¤Lontallo 70, balance druid - TRIAL GRANTED! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 8:17 am

trial granted,,,

Welcome to Adria guild,,contact me or soem officer for inv... Very Happy Very Happy

king king
Back to top Go down

¤¤Lontallo 70, balance druid - TRIAL GRANTED!
Page 1 of 1