Adria Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adria Guild

Adria guild forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Holy Paladin Apply - Norpalla - DENIED

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Norpalla

Holy Paladin Apply - Norpalla - DENIED Empty
PostSubject: Holy Paladin Apply - Norpalla - DENIED   Holy Paladin Apply - Norpalla - DENIED Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 11:01 pm

About your character

Nickname: Norpalla

Class: Paladin

Talents: 45/11/5 ( holy ) Im willing to respecc

Gear: Im planning to get ATLEAST 1900 + healing
Alts: Lotsa alts.. 56 hunter ( gonna lvl him to 70 ) 45 rogue ( making 49 twink or something)
Other: /played , 40 days

Information we wish to know about you:
Sex:male
Nationality:Norweagian
Playing schedule:06.20am - 08.25am and 18.00 PM - 02.00 am
Previous guilds: Corpserun. I left cuz we never moved on with gruul ( we had cleared kara MANY times , and theyre migrating) corpserun.sytes.net
Friends: Walliol , Littleboy , Sharanga , Nefne , Kimelim and Toralfen
MMO History: Used to play games like Cs etc.. then finaly fantasy ( all ) then WoW
Other: What a Face

Additional info:
You've written down the basic facts about your character, but now we want to know that you understand the game and the encounters you wish to conquer as a part of Adria. We will not play for you, you will play for us. Detailed understanding of this game is required for end-game raiding and we expect that from you. So as a part of your application, we expect you to explain to us with your own words about your choices in your World of Warcraft career. We wish to know about your talent choices, why you use this spec and why do you believe it is best and also add why your gear is good to support this spec and what parts of your gear are lacking - and why. We are also interested in hearing what do you expect from Adria? What kind of guild you are looking for? Im currectly holy , got a few plans to go ret when i got gear.
Healing is easy , Retri are too.
+Healing makes healing easier.. aswell as mp5.
I want to obtain the best gear that i can obtain in my currectly Raiding status , aswell as proceeding into Years of WoW to down Illidan , Lich king and such.

SPECIAL NOTE: Harassing officers about your application status will result in application denial.
Back to top Go down
twintoop

PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin Apply - Norpalla - DENIED   Holy Paladin Apply - Norpalla - DENIED Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 11:27 pm

Hi mate thx for making aply. Its very good that your willing to make pogress and respecc. ive checked your armory and the most looks good excep for the shoulders you wear becuse its prot pala gear but maybe your just unlucky with loots. Then i wanna know little about how many heroic keys you have. Ty for taking your time to make apply hope i will see you in guild soon
Back to top Go down
Legia

Legia

PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin Apply - Norpalla - DENIED   Holy Paladin Apply - Norpalla - DENIED Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 5:10 am

think we can gief him a trial,,,if class leadera aggre,i am in,,,i like paladins,especialy holy,and we miss one atm,,,,,,twiny check his status about heroic keys and inv him,,

TRIAL GRANTED
Back to top Go down
twintoop

PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin Apply - Norpalla - DENIED   Holy Paladin Apply - Norpalla - DENIED Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 2:45 pm

Will do
Back to top Go down
Billkinz

PostSubject: Billkinz   Holy Paladin Apply - Norpalla - DENIED Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 2:50 pm

Denied due to full on Retri paladins.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin Apply - Norpalla - DENIED   Holy Paladin Apply - Norpalla - DENIED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holy Paladin Apply - Norpalla - DENIED
Page 1 of 1