Adria Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adria Guild

Adria guild forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Norpalla Apply , Retri DECLINED!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Norpalla

Norpalla Apply , Retri DECLINED! Empty
PostSubject: Norpalla Apply , Retri DECLINED!   Norpalla Apply , Retri DECLINED! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 8:51 pm

About your character

Nickname: Norpalla

Class: Paladin

Talents: 12/0/49 ( retri ) Im willing to respecc

Gear: Atm i need much better gear , I should be instancing
Alts: Lotsa alts.. 56 hunter ( gonna lvl him to 70 ) 45 rogue ( making 49 twink or something)
Other: /played , 41 days

Information we wish to know about you:
Sex:male
Nationality:Norweagian
Playing schedule:06.20am - 08.25am and 18.00 PM - 02.00 am
Previous guilds: Corpserun. I left cuz we never moved on with gruul ( we had cleared kara MANY times , and theyre migrating) corpserun.sytes.net
Friends: Walliol , Littleboy , Sharanga , Nefne , Kimelim and Toralfen
MMO History: Used to play games like Cs etc.. then finaly fantasy ( all ) then WoW
Other:

Additional info:
You've written down the basic facts about your character, but now we want to know that you understand the game and the encounters you wish to conquer as a part of Adria. We will not play for you, you will play for us. Detailed understanding of this game is required for end-game raiding and we expect that from you. So as a part of your application, we expect you to explain to us with your own words about your choices in your World of Warcraft career. We wish to know about your talent choices, why you use this spec and why do you believe it is best and also add why your gear is good to support this spec and what parts of your gear are lacking - and why. We are also interested in hearing what do you expect from Adria? What kind of guild you are looking for? Retri , Working or better gear .. MUCH better.
I suddenly realised i like PvP...
Attack power and STR makes a pala good
I want to obtain the best gear that i can obtain in my currectly Raiding status , aswell as proceeding into Years of WoW to down Illidan , Lich king and such.

Someone told be that Adria guild was a PvE guild and was not into going in Battlegrounds , That and I though noone guild needed a ret paladin :/
Im Really sorry Neutral

SPECIAL NOTE: Harassing officers about your application status will result in application denial.
Back to top Go down
twintoop

PostSubject: Re: Norpalla Apply , Retri DECLINED!   Norpalla Apply , Retri DECLINED! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 10:08 pm

We dont need more dps paladins in guild sorry but we are in need of healers
Back to top Go down
Billkinz

PostSubject: Thanks for applying.   Norpalla Apply , Retri DECLINED! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 4:22 pm

Seems like we have to decline your application mate,

Due to the eegerness of not willing to keep playing as holy specced for the benefit of the guild, we find it no more usefull to have you as a trial in our forces.

/Application Declined!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Norpalla Apply , Retri DECLINED!   Norpalla Apply , Retri DECLINED! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Norpalla Apply , Retri DECLINED!
Page 1 of 1