Adria Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adria Guild

Adria guild forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Apply

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
relaxx

Apply Empty
PostSubject: Apply   Apply Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 4:33 pm

About your character

Nickname: relaxx

class: rogue

Talents: 5/33/23 <-sword specc, im willing to respecc:D

Gear: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kor%27gall&n=Relaxx

Other: no:D

Information we wish to know about you:

Sex: male

Nationality: Norway

Playing schedule: I play around 2-4 hour per day, i mostly play at the nigth around 18.00 to 22.00+

Previous guilds: iMba i left it becouse it immigrated to another server:,( Ask theria and vaffeljern to make sure im not an e-bayer.

Friends: I dont know any one in Adria, but i hope we can change that..

MMO History: I played and do play some cs,and battlefield something i achieve while playing thosse is that you got to play and do some taqtics to win, and you have to play like a team, like wow while your doing an instance/raid:

Additional info:

I think world of warcraft is about playing with eatch other and do things not alone like raiding. Its a game there you have to get help from other to get bether. I have heard good thinks about Adria, and i would like to help adria to be one of the best guilds in the server not only raiding but be apart of the guild as a friend and help people if i can.

At the moment im sword specced thats becouse i think its a good specc and i can use stun lock and do my adrealine rush and blade fury.. I think agility is werry important in this specc:D and allso the attack speed. My gear is good for sword specc becouse i got a fast ofhand and a relativt slow main hand:P

What i expect from Adria is that you threat all members like and doing some raids and .help the people in guild who have "bad" gear to get bether. Im looking for a kind,helpfull raiding guild with mature players in it, And thats why i whant to join adria.

Relaxx,70 nelf rogue
Back to top Go down
Billkinz

Apply Empty
PostSubject: Hello mate, and thanks for the apply.   Apply Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 2:16 pm

Hi and thanks for applying!

- Well ask I can see it we have plenty of rogues in our guild rooster.

But maybe I've heard there will be a spot open soon, to an active raider.

You will hear from me soon or from the Class Leader...

What do you say Vandall ?
Back to top Go down
vandal007

vandal007

Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply   Apply Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 2:09 am

hmm...i guess we could use another rogue in guild...trial granted

change that stamina gear asap...get a lvl 70 MH sword 2.10speed for a mainhand is 2 fast..try to get Edge of the Cosmos which drops from last boss in Mechanar or save arena points for merciless gladiator sword...

p.s. u got some crap gear for a ex-imba member...no offense lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply   Apply Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apply
Page 1 of 1