Adria Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adria Guild

Adria guild forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

70 Prot warr apply - DENIED!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Phantom

70 Prot warr apply - DENIED! Empty
PostSubject: 70 Prot warr apply - DENIED!   70 Prot warr apply - DENIED! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 9:14 pm

Nickname: Phantom
Class: Warrior
Talents: (preferred spec, willing to respec): 8/5/48 willing to respec if needed but this is the best tank spec.
Gear Been 70 for only 5 days now thats why I didn't go kara yet with this character, I got one more character "killdarkgimp" who have been my main always but I wanted to become tank my own because I get sick of those warriors who can't keep the aggro Very Happy , I mainly play on my warrior now

Other: I really do know how to tank(includes keeping aggro and ..........)

Information we wish to know about you:
Sex: Male
Nationality: I live in Begium
Playing schedule: I kinda play a lot, especially on weekends, I can raid about 4-5 days a week so this should be fine I guess.
Previous guilds: Corpserun, Left because they kept replacing me in kara for other warriors and hunters because they were kara geared already and with me they got no single wipe up to maiden and still they kicked me, just noobs.... Ask "rikrik" he knows I have been in and I have been in Casual which disbanded a while ago because the leader was a retard.
Friends: I do know Aladiin,hes an old friend of mine while I played my warlock(killdarkgimp) and a known Gax also for quiet a bit.
MMO History: I played Runescape before Wow(lol) I was pretty good on it, 99 range and 97 magic if you are interested which prob won't be since Wow is a lot cooler but I gave it up for Wow because a friend IRL told me to play Wow.
Other: Nothing more

Additional info:
I do think this is a very honest and good guild, I joined to make new friends into the guild and go raid often, I understand that I do work for adria and adria not for me.About the talents, I think this talent spec is so good for tanking just because it is, for those who don't believe it, try it out sometime Smile , The pieces I really lack at atm is my weapon and my chest, But I'm sure I will get better once I will be able to raid/instance with you guys.

So that was it, I'll hear from you here or in-game, Make the right choice! cheers
Back to top Go down
Legia

Legia

PostSubject: Re: 70 Prot warr apply - DENIED!   70 Prot warr apply - DENIED! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 11:15 pm

To be honest,,need 1 more good tanker in guild,,and dude who love to tank,,but its not just my call,,i will wait to see what officers and class leader has to say on it,,so,,good luck mate,,wait for answer..
Back to top Go down
Billkinz

PostSubject: Hell mate!   70 Prot warr apply - DENIED! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 4:19 pm

Thanks for taking your time and Applying.

- But as I can see it, we miss a better geared warrior, with better dodge / parry / block and a lot of stamina.

And in my honest oppinion, I don't think I can invite you to this guild as one of the leading maintanks with your gear mate.

/Application DECLINDED due to further notice.
Back to top Go down
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: 70 Prot warr apply - DENIED!   70 Prot warr apply - DENIED! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 9:41 am

well 1) How do I get better gear if I'm not able to go raid since I have no guild

2)If your talking about my gear, why the hell did that guy mûradin got accepted then, look at his gear....
Back to top Go down
Billkinz

PostSubject: Hello   70 Prot warr apply - DENIED! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 12:26 pm

Phantom wrote:
well 1) How do I get better gear if I'm not able to go raid since I have no guild

2)If your talking about my gear, why the hell did that guy mûradin got accepted then, look at his gear....

Hello mate, you can without a dought farm heroics to improve your character without raiding at all. And infact you can do heroics so you almost get better geared then a full t4 warrior now a days.

Considering the invite of Mauradin, what concerns others doesn't concern you. We need Paladin Prot Specced for future raids, therefore he got the invite.

/regards Billkinz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 70 Prot warr apply - DENIED!   70 Prot warr apply - DENIED! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

70 Prot warr apply - DENIED!
Page 1 of 1