Adria Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adria Guild

Adria guild forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

¤¤ Coldtouch, 70 Mage - Denied

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
coldtouch

¤¤ Coldtouch, 70 Mage - Denied Empty
PostSubject: ¤¤ Coldtouch, 70 Mage - Denied   ¤¤ Coldtouch, 70 Mage - Denied Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 1:30 am

+ Player name: Oskar

+ Player age: 19

+ Player nationality: Sweden ( Sverige )

- Character name: Coldtouch

- Class: Mage

- Instance Keyed (TBC instances): Kharazhan

- Equipment and Talents link (i.e. Allakhazaam's WoWReader): Gear: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kor%27gall&n=Coldtouch
Talents: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Kor%27gall&n=Coldtouch

- Game experience (MC/BWL/AQ/ZG/Karazhan/SSC/TK/Maggy...): I have been in MC/BWL/ONYXIA before tbc, and in 70 i Have been in Kharazhan and Gruuls lair.

- Any friends in Adria who can say good things about you? Unfortunately, I have not friends in here.

- Previous guilds and why you are leaving / why you left them: I have been in " Learning to play". I left because i wanted to raid again.

- Why do you choose Adria over any other guild on Kor'Gall? I do not know really, but this guild seems like a nice one!

- Anything you want to say? Well, I have gear both if you want me to go frost, or fire. I have 375 tailoring and 266 mining. I like to talk alot in guild chat, and I have dona Kharazhan and Gruul sometimes before. In 60 i was in MC/ONYXIA/BWL with my warrior(Horde on Stormreaver), and this was just my alt then. If you wonder about anything, just whisp me in game, would love to hear from you guys=)
Back to top Go down
coldtouch

PostSubject: Re: ¤¤ Coldtouch, 70 Mage - Denied   ¤¤ Coldtouch, 70 Mage - Denied Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 1:31 am

Sorry, must have sended it twice=)
Back to top Go down
Billkinz

PostSubject: Billkinz   ¤¤ Coldtouch, 70 Mage - Denied Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 11:05 am

Hello there..

Nice apply, and thanks for applying..

- Atm. we seem to have many mages, but since your gruul's lair and karazhan experienced, I wouldn't mind inviting you to the guild.

I can't see any problems with your gear, all is enchanted and socketed.

Hope you can addapt to our addons ingame, and use teamspeak v. 2.

/I will speak with mage classleader today about your apply..

Hold on tight.. /regards Billkinz - Raidleader / Officer.
Back to top Go down
Legia

Legia

PostSubject: Re: ¤¤ Coldtouch, 70 Mage - Denied   ¤¤ Coldtouch, 70 Mage - Denied Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 12:52 pm

What a Face

aggre with bily,,

Last edited by on Sat Dec 29, 2007 3:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
coldtouch

PostSubject: Re: ¤¤ Coldtouch, 70 Mage - Denied   ¤¤ Coldtouch, 70 Mage - Denied Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 1:46 pm

With my fire gear, i got 2 T4, and with my Frost full Frozen. So I am terribly sorry that my pvp gear was in the link:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ¤¤ Coldtouch, 70 Mage - Denied   ¤¤ Coldtouch, 70 Mage - Denied Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

¤¤ Coldtouch, 70 Mage - Denied
Page 1 of 1